İstanbul Başakşehir vs Trabzonspor prediction and betting tips ahead of this Turkey Süper Lig clash on Friday. Istanbul Basaksehir. Buruk’s men were winless in seven of their last eight overall games, and this sole win had come in a friendly fixture – that too against a team from an inferior league. When does Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor kick off? Result. Soccer prediction, user predictions, odds, livestreams, statistics and more. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor this is our Prediction: Trabzonspor for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 41% Totally, Istanbul Basaksehir and Trabzonspor fought for 12 times before. This match comes ahead of the Turkish Super Lig round 26. Turkey Süper Lig February 19 16:00 . Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu, Istanbul 3.52. Trabzonspor vs Istanbul Basaksehir: Prediction. Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor Time: 19:00 Date: 19/2/2021 League: Turkey Super Lig. Sign up today! Basaksehir football predictions in Super Lig. On the defensive side, we have Basaksehir with 1.2 and Trabzonspor with 0.8 goals conceded per game. Trabzonspor. 2.20. 16:00. Trabzonspor. Trabzonspor AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 6 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses from last 10 AWAY games. TURKEY SUPER-CUP Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor tips. Friday 19 th February, 2021 – 16:00 (UK) Where is Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor being played? Please bet responsibly. Date. Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor Prediction. The match preview to the football match ISTANBUL BASAKSEHIR vs TRABZONSPOR in the Süper Lig of Turkey compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. Soccer prediction and preview for Istanbul Basaksehir - Trabzonspor on (19/02/2021). For the game between Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor on 19/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Istanbul Basaksehir has a 18% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Team. İstanbul Başakşehir. L L L L D L. See results. 18+ Please gamble responsibly Begambleaware.org W W W W W W. See results. The match of Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor in Turkey Supercup is started at 2021-1-28 01:46. Bet Now. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Istanbul Basaksehir0.0; The initial Goals Odds is 2.5; The initial Corner Odds is 9.5. ISTANBUL-BASAKSEHIR vs TRABZONSPOR team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. In fact, they are completely winless this whole season, and have conceded two or more goals in all but one match-up so far. Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Today football predictions from Super Lig. February 19. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for … Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Turkey Süper Lig on 19/02/2021 14.02. Same stats for Trabzonspor shows us 1.6. İstanbul Başakşehir vs Trabzonspor Prediction 19.02.2021. THE FACTS. Basaksehir 's attacking performance is 2.2 goals per game. Basaksehir will welcome Trabzonspor at the Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadium on Friday.